Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Page Accounting & Tax Service, CPA

"Minimize Tax, Maximize Profits"

My Blog


Do need to file past due tax returns?

Posted on August 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM Comments comments (647)
Do you need to file past due tax returns?
Help is here! Contact us today for a free consultation.
Don't know what to bring? You will need all Forms W-2 and 1099, documentation to support all deductions, credits and all other income records. If you are missing Forms W-2, 1098, 1099 for previous tax years....don't worry, we can help you get them! Make your appointment today.
Don't short yourself. It is possible the IRS may have already filed returns for you. Under Section 6020(b) of the Internal Revenue Code, the IRS may file a Substitute for Return when you do not file a return on your own. These types of returns are prepared at the highest tax rate. You may be eligilbe for a lower rate if you have dependents or itemized deductions to claim, are eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit, etc. - the only way to get the maximum benefit is to file a return.
Don't worry, turn to the professionals at Page Accounting & Tax Service for all your accounting needs. We will provide quality, affordable and confidential services at your convenience. Let us make your life less taxing..........................(931)553-8373 call today!